Our investment approach is founded on the belief of creating long lasting relationships with talented Independent Sponsors. We then support their investment strategies with both patient capital as well as investment experience to help generate superior returns for all shareholders.
- EBITDA of $5.0 million or greater
- EBITDA margins greater than 10%
- $10 to $25 million target investment size
- Companies headquartered in the U.S. or Canada with primary operations in North America.
- Will selectively consider small debt investments alongside an equity investment if strategic to the execution and completion of the investment
- Proven and committed management teams
- Multiple avenues for sustained growth, regardless of industry
- Attractive free cash flow profile
- Defensible market position with well-defined core competencies
- Path to operational and enterprise value creation
- Commercial and professional services
- Industrial services
- Value-added manufacturing
- Healthcare services and equipment
- Consumer durables
- Consumer services
- Building products and services
- Prolign does not invest in real estate ventures, oil and gas exploration, highly regulated industries, and turnaround situations
Let's Work Together
Please contact Prolign if you have a potential investment opportunity you would like to discuss with us.