What does Prolign do?
Prolign makes equity investments in lower middle market companies alongside Independent Sponsors and management teams. During the life of these investments, Prolign supports and collaborates with its Independent Sponsor partners and management teams to execute on multi-faceted value creation plans that foster growth, enhance operations, and generate superior returns for all shareholders.
What does Prolign mean?
- Over $700 million invested across 40+ Independent Sponsor led platforms with 25+ exits to date.
- Executed 100+ add-on acquisitions across the portfolio since inception.
- Investment experience includes buy outs, majority recaps, growth investments, buy and builds, and minority recaps.
- Extensive history of successfully collaborating with Independent Sponsors with a diverse range of investment backgrounds.
- Flexibility to invest in common, preferred, or hybrid equity structures to align with the transaction structures negotiated by the Independent Sponsors.
- Experience and success with the Independent Sponsor economic model generating exceptional returns tied to enterprise value creation.
- Partnership approach to managing portfolio companies to support the execution of the overall investment thesis.
What are Prolign’s core principles?
Let's Work Together
Please contact Prolign if you have a potential investment opportunity you would like to discuss with us.